- Date: Thursday, November 26, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Location: Zoom video conferencing (login details to be shared one day before the event)
This 3-hour forum will bring together persons with lived experience, first responders, community organizations, policymakers, and researchers. 'Thought Leaders' will present their perspectives on the topic and address the following research questions:
- What are the factors to consider (e.g. challenges and opportunities) before we develop alert system(s) for vulnerable adults at risk of going missing?
- What is the feasibility of developing alert systems locally, provincially or nationally?
- What steps would need to be taken to develop alert systems? Who needs to be involved?
The audience can choose to send a question to Thought Leaders and/or the moderator using the anonymous 'Question and Answer' function in Zoom.
Interested in participating or learning more?
Please register here: bit.ly/3owkCk6