There are a variety of available resources for you to learn more about and support dementia-friendly communities.
- Local Government ToolkitA resource to help local governments understand how to become more inclusive of people living with dementia.
- Making your workplace dementia-friendly seriesResource guide tailored to specific professional audiences.
- Meaningful engagment of people with dementiaA resource guide for staff and volunteers of all organizations in which people living with dementia are involved.
- Information for first respondersResources for first responders about how to better help and respond to individuals living with dementia.
- Connections publicationA quarterly publication for people affected by dementia and the general public.
- Communication hand-outDownload a hand-out to help spread understanding about dementia and better communicate with people living with dementia.